* Sample Making: Samples that you make to promote your business are exempt from the Fair Packaging and Labeling Act.
Perfectly Posh offers Purely Pampering Products that come without warning that you need to disclose.
You are allowed to create your samples and distribute them to help you promote your business. To assist you, you can find sample cards available for purchase on poshportal.com or you can find free artwork at po.sh/box for downloading and printing.
* Product & Informational Displays: Displays are welcomed and encouraged at Perfectly Posh. Informational displays and "testers" in offices, salons, etc. are a great way for many Consultants to help book parties and build a business. As is the case with Fairs and Shows, you may not retail (cash and carry) at any location for more than 30 consecutive days.
* Social Media Promotion: Social Media is a great way to help share any business! We also welcome and encourage the use of social media outlets for you to tell your friends about our Purely Pampering Products. Perfectly Posh has a facebook page where you can meet and greet other customers and Consultants, ask questions, and engage. We do ask that you refrain from advertising YOUR business or selling items on the corporate facebook page (facebook.com/ohmyposh) as well as the Consultant promotional page: Sharing Posh (facebook.com/groups/sharingposh), but you are welcome to promote your business and events on a page of your own that designates you as an Independent Consultant.
* Payment of Commissions: We use direct deposit at Perfectly Posh. Your commissions and bonuses will be deposited in your personal or business checking account. There are no checks to wait for in the mail or pay cards you need to transfer funds from. As soon commissions are run each month (10th of each month), they are deposited and immediately available to you.
* Limited Policies & Procedures: Perfectly Posh values small business and the rights of an owner to run it the way she chooses. We have limited rules and do our best to honor those policies so that every Perfectly Posh Consultant has as much room to succeed as she needs.