For as long as a girl has needed to care for her skin, she could find FUN products and she could find GOOD products, but it was difficult to find products that were both fun AND good. Perfectly Posh offers products you'll feel good about putting on your skin. We feature:
- Pampering products made in the USA
- Gentle, natural ingredients
- No parabens, paraffins, sulfates, lanolin, or fillers
- Lots of natural butters and essential oils
- Many vegan options
- No animal testing
It's a product line that's designed to pamper and nothing else.
Thousands of fun, energetic women all over the USA have fallen in love with our products and have become independent pampering professionals. It's a simple process with our products. Once you wear them you'll want to share them!
PAMPER it Forward
Our Independent Consultants help Perfectly Posh Pamper it Forward when they show off that they've joined the Pampering Pursuit. It starts with a fun and easy tradition: Applying The Ritual, a for-Consultants-only, deep-cleansing "I Deserve This" face mask. It goes like this:
- Put it on
- Deep clean to your foundation
- Start with a fresh face forward in our innovative company
MY STORY Why the Pampering Pursuit?
Help me Pamper it Forward.
It’s hard to believe that only two years ago, at 35 I was staring at my whole life as a big, blank slate. I hadn’t ended up where I thought I would. Things—like most in life—didn’t turn out how I’d expected them to. I didn’t have much, but I had the critical pieces: an incredibly loving and supportive family, a couple of very good friends, and a very short window of time to reset and choose a direction. It didn’t always feel like that would be enough to start over and fill that whole open horizon. It was. And with the help of those wonderful friends, Perfectly Posh was born.
It all started when we realized that sometimes you can get the best perspective when you know the way NOT to go. After months of planning, writing, pondering, brainstorming, and designing we found ourselves with some truly unique pieces of vision for Perfectly Posh.
We defined seven values that we consider as we make every decision: Innovation, Creativity, Energy, Fun, Honesty, Respect, and Passion. Now, Perfectly Posh is much larger than the dream of just a few founders. As we step back we are humbled to realize Perfectly Posh has become a movement being shared and passed on and pushed forward by thousands and thousands of incredible people.
Watching Posh as a real company grow over the last fifteen months has reminded me how important it is for us to hold up our values here at Posh and invite anyone who’s not getting what they need from their part-time jobs, other companies, or even their day-to-day lives to take a look at us.
Increasingly, it seems like other companies in our direct sales industry in particular are failing to appreciate the contributions of smart women and their businesses as Independent Consultants. To help them learn about our Pampering Pursuit, and reclaim what they deserve, we’ve pulled together why we think we set ourselves apart and we encourage you to help us Pamper it Forward.
Perfectly Posh is different
- Our product line is special. We fell in love with pampering products because YOU deserve to put nothing but the best on you, your friends, and your family. We strive for quality. We use gentle ingredients. We avoid fillers. We love natural butters and oils in abundance. It’s of the utmost importance to us that you have a pampering experience with our products. We WANT you to read our ingredient lists and labels.
- We are a pampering brand with amazing pampering products. Don’t look for us to give you products that don’t fit, that don’t make sense, or aren’t what you signed up to share. Posh Consultants love good, quality pampering products. We won’t expect you to sell a big box store’s worth of variety to customers and friends who’ve come to look to you to pamper them.
- We love what we do because you DESERVE to be pampered! From our incentives & awards to the products you use, to the time you spend interacting with us and beyond—you should be taken care of. You’re amazing! You give so much to others. We hope your time with Posh fills you up so that you’re able to exceed your own expectations and give more in all aspects of your life. It’s pampering with a purpose.
- We value YOU. Whether your plans for your Posh business are large or small we are grateful for what you’ve generously given to us: your time. We strive to treat you with respect. Any contribution you make adds to our collective success and we are forever changed because of you. We hope to earn your association for a very long time.
- Creative and fun experiences should be an expectation at Perfectly Posh. Whether it’s at an event, on Facebook, or by simply reading a label—it’s time we can make light, enjoyable, and unique.
- We never do anything just because it’s what everyone else does. Just like you, we’re aware of a fast-changing world and are always looking for opportunities to help you be better and do more with your valuable time. Progress and innovation are an exciting opportunity for us all to keep growing.
- Energy and fun will always abound! Life gets monotonous enough—don’t let your business. We’ll always keep exciting new products, contests, promotions, and events in front of you. Your time with Posh should always have you asking what’s next.
- Your Perfectly Posh business is YOURS. Do it how you want within just a few simple Policies and Procedures that keep the playing field fair. This is yours. We have no business telling you how it should be done.
- Posh is open and honest: here goes—we are not perfect. We will make mistakes. We will do our best not to. We will work hard to correct them when they happen. We won’t blame you when it’s our fault.
- We’re not a nanny-state. We don’t want you to have to police your fellow Consultants and you don’t want them policing you. Our few basic rules help create as level playing field as possible. You’ll never be punished nor penalized without 1. a reminder of the rules and why they’re in place and 2. without concrete evidence of non-compliance. Non-compliance is tracked and taken very seriously, but also with a large dose of common sense applied.
- As founders and employees at the Corporate Office, we’re not trying to put our names on a list of billionaires nor get immortalized in bronze statues. We want to work with you shoulder-to-shoulder to build something that makes all of our lives a little bit better. Meet and love us and all of the staff at the Posh home office. We’re all in this together.
- We just wanna be friends! Okay—sounds a little cheesy, but it’s true. A Party Plan business should be fun, social, and inviting. Everyone has something to contribute. Everyone joins to get a little more Posh. What could be more so than making friends with a big circle of talented women from every corner of the country? We embrace friendships in our business and plan events and activities to help grow them.
- No one in the Perfectly Posh Corporate office is a Consultant, has a downline, gets paid on volume, nor will they ever. Neither will any of their spouses. Commissions, bonuses, and incentive programs are reserved for your benefit as Consultants only.
- You’re the best judge of how many brands you can sell for. Your involvement in multiple brands or companies doesn’t distress us. If you say you can take on more than one, we believe you.
- We laugh—a lot. Quirky, funny, and unexpected things happen around us all the time. We don’t take ourselves too seriously. There’s enough serious stuff already out there. Be you. Wear what you’re comfortable in at Posh: clothes, personality, and style. Let your hair down and enjoy your pursuit of pampering products!
- We respect women as smart business people. You think that would be a hallmark of any Party Plan company, but sadly it’s not. Just because the tag in your shirt everyday doesn’t say, “Dry Clean Only” doesn’t mean you don’t know what you’re doing. We rely heavily on you as a Consultant to help us know what’s best for the business.
INTRODUCING The ritual
Perfectly Posh the foundation, launch, and now every decision everyday is made with real passion. We care sincerely that we’re doing the best things that will benefit us all. Our rapid growth is testament to the power of letting women have the freedom and flexibility to run a business that they find FUN and PAMPERING.
These are just a few of the reasons Perfectly Posh and our Pampering Pursuit is something MORE fabulous direct-sellers should know about, we thought we should SHOW them. So we’re introducing: Pamper it Forward.
You can help us Pamper Perfectly Posh Forward when you show off that you’ve joined the Pampering Pursuit. It starts with a fun and easy “Ritual”. The Ritual is a deep-cleansing “I Deserve This” face mask.
Join me! It’s time to put it on, clean up your outlook, and pink up YOUR Posh face. Once you’ve got it on, snap a pic and post your photo and the story of why YOU are excited to be part of our purely pampering product line.
See how to post and see other great Ritual Posh faces at:
We hope your journey with us is pampering and unique, and that you love freedom, fun, and flexibility in your business as much as I enjoy mine. Perfectly Posh is truly a profound blessing, and an incredible community of vision and friendship. Looking into the future with the amazing women I’m working with is leaving me feeling in the pink—and it’s only just getting started. I hope you’re anxious to help us share and to Pamper it Forward.
CEO & Co-Founder, Perfectly Posh