POSH PRODUCT PLEDGE
At Perfectly Posh, we understand how hectic life can be, which is why we created a brand focused on inspiring individuals to believe in the power of pampering. We believe that self-care through pampering products means giving the world the best of you instead of what is left of you—that a bath bomb can blow away self-doubt and that a hand crème can empower you to be hands-on. We are inspired by those who embrace the idea that they DESERVE IT.
As part of our commitment to self-care, we want to ensure that you fall in love with Posh products. If for any reason you don’t, please follow the return guidelines below. Certain exclusions and limitations apply.
Only those products purchased directly from the Perfectly Posh website (www.perfectlyposh.com) and shipped directly to a Consultant and/or customer by the Company can be returned to the Company. Products sold to a customer by a Consultant, or ordered on behalf of a customer, from Consultant’s cash and carry inventory must be returned to the Consultant who sold or ordered the merchandise. Perfectly Posh is unable to process these return requests. Only products purchased directly from the Company can be returned.
- Defective item(s) or items returned due to Company error, as determined by Posh, may be returned to Perfectly Posh. Contact Perfectly Posh to receive your prepaid return shipping label.
- No refund is available for products damaged by abuse or misuse, or for merchandise sold on a closeout or clearance sale, or which is otherwise sold as a “special” or identified as nonrefundable.
- Consultant and/or customers whose packages are reported undelivered or lost need to initiate a search request with the carrier. When notifying our Consultant Support team that your package has not been delivered, the search request information will be required. Perfectly Posh Consultant Support staff will then contact its fulfillment provider to initiate a search request with the carrier.
- Return requests that appear to abuse the return policy, in Posh’s sole discretion, will not be eligible for a refund or exchange.
- No refund will be made for subsequent returns of the same product, except when the product is damaged or defective, as determined by Posh.
- Posh reserves the right to review each return or exchange on a case-by-case basis. Some returns may cause promotions, credits, volume, commissions, and bonuses to be adjusted or reversed.
- If a Consultant returns or exchanges $300 or more in merchandise during any 12 rolling month period, the Company may treat the return as a cancellation return and may cancel the Consultant’s agreement.
- Perfectly Posh will not accept returns from Consultants who bulk buy and/or stock load for large events and/or parties. Consultants are held liable for all the inventory purchased and are not permitted to return excess stock to the company due to their inability to sell said product. Perfectly Posh’s return policy is for the personal purchasing of its customers and Consultants; any Consultant who abuses or misuses the return policy may have their Consultant agreement cancelled.
Product Warranty Returns
If there are quality concerns with your product, please initiate a return using the procedures for returns below within 30 days of purchase. Products proven to be defective will be exchanged for a product of equal or lesser value.
Lost or Stolen Shipments
Posh provides tracking numbers for every package shipped. If your package is showing as delivered but you have not received it, first contact your carrier to initiate a search request. After following the proper steps to locate your package with your carrier, contact our Consultant Support team. Consultant Support will work with our fulfillment partner to initiate a search request for packages that are missing. If after this process the package is not located, a claim may need to be filed, which will be done by our fulfillment provider. Additionally, you may also be required to file a report with your local police department in order for a replacement package to be sent.
Consultant Satisfaction Returns
If you don’t love your purchase from Perfectly Posh, you may return it for Perks (excludes shipping) within 30 days from the date of purchase and if it is 50% unused (certain limitations and exclusions apply). The Consultant must use the return procedures below, which include obtaining an RMA and prepaying for the return shipping cost. Any products over 30 days from the date of sale are not eligible for return. Please see the return process below for additional detail.
Perfectly Posh does not accept the return of items purchased through the Portal store, tools, or marketing materials (including samples) for refund for any reason except upon a Consultant’s cancellation of his/her business. You may exchange them for credit only within 30 days of purchase if the item is in new and resalable condition and was not on sale, clearance, or closeout.
Procedure For Returns
The following procedures apply to all returns. Please follow the return policy guidelines to avoid delays. Returns without an approved RMA and prepaid shipping will be rejected and returned to the sender and/or destroyed.
- The customer or Consultant who purchased it directly from Perfectly Posh must return the products.
- The product(s) must be returned in its original container and not more than 50% consumed.
- Each return must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number that may be obtained by filling out this form, calling Consultant Support at 801.441.1744, emailing email@example.com, or submitting the request via vo.perfectlyposh.com live chat services. The RMA information will be provided to you on the bottom of the Return Authorization Form issued to you by your Consultant Support Staff representative. This must be properly placed on the outside of each package, with the number clearly visible; the top of the RMA form should be placed inside the package with the items being returned. Packages that are not properly labeled with the RMA information will be rejected and returned to the sender.
- Each order needs its own RMA form. You may return items from multiple orders in the same box, so long as each order has its accompanying RMA form. (For example, if you are returning 2 items from Order A and 1 item from Order B, you may send all items back to Perfectly Posh in the same box. Both Order A and Order B need their own RMA form included in the box.) The RMA slip provided to you is good for up to 10 business days from the date it was issued. RMA slips not used within the 10 days time limit may require a new one to be issued for the return.
- All returns must be shipped prepaid to Perfectly Posh as directed with the proper RMA label attached. Perfectly Posh does not accept COD packages. Any package sent COD will be rejected and returned to the sender.
- If returned product is not received by Perfectly Posh’s distribution center, it is the responsibility of the sender to trace and/or track the shipment. Perfectly Posh is not liable for items lost or damaged packages in transit. Further, Posh recommends shipments be sent via a a carrier who can provide tracking and insurance for at least the value of the items being returned.
- If the return results in a cash refund (instead of Perks), the Volume associated with the refund will be reduced in the month the return is received and accepted, which could impact the commission amount being reversed. However, if Perfectly Posh believes Volume is being manipulated with returns, in its sole discretion, Perfectly Posh reserves the right to retroactively reduce the Volume in the month the sale transaction initially occurred.
- Perks or a refund will ONLY be issued once ALL of the above has been satisfied and the returned items have been fully processed.